Saturday, March 15, 2008

Free Online Poker DVD available

I have found out that a site I use regularly has copies of Dominate Online Poker. It's a good start for people wanting to learn poker and brush up on some advance skills.

The site is SWAPSHOP.co.uk

It's a site where I swap books/DVDs/CDs that I no longer want or were bought as unsuitable gifts. You can swap your unwanted stuff for points and then spend them. You can also buy points if you have nothing to swap or insufficient points.

Last look Dominate Online Poker was only 2 points (£2 including delivery if you have to buy the points !)

I am looking for decent bonuses at the minute including doing the boring stuff like checking the terms and conditions. If you know of any good ones, rogues or ones you would like me to check let me know.

Phill

No comments: